Monaco Yacht Show 2022; the epitome of luxury
The Monaco Yacht Show 2022 – one of the city state’s most iconic annual events – is just a few days away, running from September 28 to October 1.
Set around Monaco’s legendary Port Hercules, the principality’s only deep water port, the show offers four days of action-packed fun.
The annual show is the most hotly anticipated Monaco event, attracting the world’s wealthiest, including VIPs and celebrities, who wish to learn more about the superyacht lifestyle and the refined offerings of Monaco.
The Monaco Yacht Show 2022
This year’s Monaco Yacht Show 2022 will feature more than US$4.3 billion of yachts on display, in addition to custom vehicles, tenders and toys, and luxury goods dedicated to the yachting lifestyle.
The show’s new official sponsor is avant-garde watchmaker Richard Mille, marking a new chapter for the Monaco Yacht Show as it seeks to attract a new generation of yachting enthusiasts. Richard Mille is a Swiss ultra-luxury brand that creates extraordinary timepieces that redefine the luxury watch market. The partnership reflects a shared desire to create extraordinary tailor-made experiences and a quest for excellence.
This year’s show will be split into several exhibitions. These include:
- The Adventure Area, which is new for 2022. This exciting exhibition will showcase the best tenders and toys alongside nautical gadgets and off-road vehicles.
- The Sailing Yacht Area, which will feature a selection of the world’s finest sailboats.
- The Sustainability Hub, which will boast eco-friendly projects and sustainable solutions for a greener future.
- The Yacht Design and Innovation Hub, which will provide yachting enthusiasts an opportunity to meet with the world’s leading naval architects and shipyards while also exploring the future trends in yachting.
- The Upper Deck Lounge, which will feature a spectacular showcase of the world’s finest luxury brands dedicated to the yachting lifestyle, including watchmakers, private aviation brokerages, and works of art. The lounge also features an elegant restaurant by Fairmont Monte-Carlo, ideal for catching up with friends.
The best way to enjoy the Monaco Yacht Show 2022 is with the ‘Sapphire Experience’, which offers VIP guests bespoke concierge services. Guests can enjoy scheduled visits to their choice of superyachts, access to the most exclusive gala evenings and private cocktail parties, use of the Sapphire tender, and official Monaco Yacht Show courtesy cars.
The yachts at the Monaco Yacht Show 2022
Of course, a highlight of the show is the spectacular selection of sailing vessels and motor yachts. This year’s show will feature over 130 boats, both for charter and sale, including a line-up of some of the most exciting superyachts in the world.
Just some of the yacht highlights include:
- The 115-metre yacht AHPO, considered shipbuilder Lurssen’s latest masterpiece. This elegant yacht boasts sweeping exterior lines and unique half-moon windows guaranteed to turn heads at this year’s Monaco Yacht Show.
- The 35.8-metre sailing yacht PERSEVERANCE 1, a beautiful award-winning vessel, boasting a striking straight stern, a 3.8-metre long bowsprit, and deep bulwarks.
- The all-electric SUNREEF 80 ECO catamaran, an innovative 23.9-metre vessel that uses the latest technology, including integrated solar panels within the yacht’s hull for fuel-free cruising.
Monaco Yacht Show 2022; the ideal time to browse luxury real estate
For many, the Monaco Yacht Show is the perfect time to enjoy the principality’s finest offerings, including its gourmet restaurants, decadent spas, and designer boutiques.It is also the ideal time to browse luxury Monaco residences. Whether you are seeking a super prime apartment as a permanent base in the principality or a pied a terre, the principality offers an exquisite selection of luxury properties.
If you wish to view luxury real estate in Monaco during the Monaco Yacht Show 2022, then contact the team at Ageprim. We boast an exquisite portfolio of the finest properties for rent and sale, including off-market properties. As one of the most respected real estate agents in the Principality of Monaco, our team is trusted for their expertise, industry knowledge, and discretion.